These overnight oats have flax, blueberry, and vanilla yogurt to make them creamy, nutty, and the best healthy breakfast you’ll ever eat. 290 calories.
- ½ cup rolled oats OR quick oats
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flaxmeal
- 1 baby pinch of salt
- blueberries, pecans, brown sugar, and other goodies for topping
- In an individual food storage container, add the ingredients in the order listed (except for toppings). Do not stir. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir up the mixture; it should be thick and the oats should be completely soft. Add the toppings of your choice. Repeat forever.